Want something different tonight? With a few ingredients and great spices you can easily make these while at the cottage or cabin.
For PDF copy of recipe, Turkey Scallopini Rolls
- 500 g turkey scallopini (or thinly sliced turkey breast)
- 4 tbsp almond meal
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Mix together almond meal, oregano, basil, chopped tomato and cilantro.
- Divide mixture between turkey scallopini and roll.
- Brush olive oil on outside of rolls. Cook on stove top on medium heat until golden brown (about 10 minutes).