Love ice cream and want a healthier version with which to indulge? Make your own with frozen bananas. It’s easy to make and doesn’t need too much time in the freezer before you can enjoy it.
Chocolate Nut Banana Ice Cream
- 3 cups frozen banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup almond butter (sub your favorite nut butter)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Marcona almonds, roughly chopped (sub roasted almonds)
- In a food processor, blend frozen bananas until combined and somewhat smooth.
- Add almond butter and cocoa. Blend until all ingredients are smooth and creamy.
- Add almonds and pulse a few times to combine.
- Pour in glass baking dish and freeze for about 2 to 2.5 hours.
- Scoop and serve.