Fix yourself a cup of tea, grab a couple of these tasty lemon bites, and savour the moment and your life as you look forward to tomorrow!
For PDF copy of recipe, Nutty Lemony Bites
Makes about 24
- 1 cup pitted dates, chopped
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup unsalted cashews
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 2 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dried coconut flakes
- Put all ingredients except coconut in a food processor and mix until ingredients form a ball.
- With hands roll about 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball and cover with coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate or freeze until ready to serve.
Adapted from Whole Foods Market recipes (Lemon Treats)