Here’s a ‘feel good’ and healthy dish that satisfies your hunger too!
For PDF copy of recipe, Turkey Chili
- 500 g ground turkey
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 3 cups chicken stock (or more)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can (19 oz) white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Add 1/2 tablespoon oil to pot, and cook turkey until no longer pink. Set aside.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon oil to pot. Saute onions, carrots, red peppers until soft.
- Add stock, paprika, oregano, salt, cooked turkey, white kidney beans to pot. Stir, bring to a boil then let simmer for about 1 hour (you may have to add more chicken stock).
Pingback: Beyond Happiness: Well-Being and beyond that? | Aspire, Perspire, Nourish Yourself