One more great recipe for your Christmas baking or for anytime you want a treat.
These squares will be eaten up quickly so be sure to save yourself a piece!
Chocolate Banana Squares
For PDF copy of recipe, Chocolate Banana Squares
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour, sifted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- Combine melted oil, cocoa powder and cane sugar, eggs, vanilla and milk.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder.
- Add liquid mixture to flour mixture and gently stir until well combined.
- Add bananas and blend.
- Pour in 8 x 8 inch pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Pingback: Christmas Baking: Healthier Choices and Recipes | Aspire, Perspire, Nourish Yourself