Add these savory treats to your family favorite chili, soup or stew dishes for a complete lunch or dinner.
Savory Goat Cheese Muffins
For PDF copy of recipe, Savory Goat Cheese Muffins
Makes 12 small muffins
- 1 cup Sorghum flour
- 1 cup Brown rice flour
- ½ cup Chickpea flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 Egg
- 1 ½ cups Water
- 3 Green onions, finely chopped
- 70 g Goat cheese, crumbled
- Mix flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pepper together in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, lightly beat egg and water. Add to flour mixture and lightly mix.
- Add green onions and goat cheese and mix until blended.
- Line muffin tin pan with parchment liners. Divide mixture into 12 equal parts.
- Bake at 375° F for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from pan and let cool on wire rack.
Pingback: What Kind of Day are you Having? | Aspire, Perspire, Nourish Yourself