Love pancakes for breakfast, lunch or dinner? Here’s a recipe with good carbs to energize your workout or help you recover.
For PDF copy of recipe, Banana Blueberry Pancakes
Makes 20 medium pancakes
- 2 cups Sorghum flour
- 1 cup Oats (quick cooking)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Banana, mashed
- 1 cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- In a large bowl, blend sorghum flour, oats and baking powder together.
- In separate bowl mix eggs, milk, water, syrup and apple cider vinegar together.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry. Mix until just blended. Add banana and blueberries and lightly blend. If using frozen blueberries do not defrost.
- Cook on griddle or pan.