Turkey is a great protein source, high in omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin B’s. It is also low in saturated fat. Enjoy a relaxing morning with a healthy breakfast that includes these breakfast sausages.
Healthy Breakfast Sausage
For a PDF copy of recipe, Breakfast Sausage
Makes 8, 2 inch patties Ingredients:
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp rubbed sage
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- Place ground turkey into a large bowl.
- Add salt, sage, pepper and ginger.
- Shape into 2 inch patties.
- Cook in a skillet coated with oil over medium heat until no longer pink inside.