Talk about a super easy breakfast! It’s very hardy so you only need a small amount.
If you have tried many of our recipes before you should have most of these ingredients in your pantry. However, feel free to substitute different nuts, seeds and dried fruit according to your taste or whatever you have on hand.
Homemade Muesli Cereal
- 1/4 cup chopped natural walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped or slivered natural almonds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 2 tbsp natural pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp ground chia seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats or quinoa flakes
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- Mix all ingredients together and serve with your favourite milk (coconut, almond etc).
Approximate Nutrition Facts for 1 Serving (without milk)*:
Calories 346; Total Fat 25.5g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 6mg; Potassium 280mg; Carbohydrates 16.5g; Dietary Fiber 7.9g; Sugars 2.1g; Protein 14.6g
No cholesterol; Very low in sodium; Low in sugar; High in iron; Very high in vitamin B6