Simplicity is the key this week! This recipe is for days you want to spend doing things other than cooking. Good protein, simple ingredients, and easy grilling – all good things for everyday enjoyable living.
For PDF copy of recipe, Easy Grilled Chicken
Makes 4-6 servings
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts OR Thin-Sliced Chicken Breast Fillets
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsps fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Slice chicken breasts to make thinner portions or use thin-sliced chicken breast fillets.
- Combine lemon juice, oil, cilantro, green onion, salt.
- Add chicken to marinade. Let rest in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Grill until no longer pink inside.
- Can be served hot or cold.