A tasty Avocado BLT without the bread! You can make this dip creamier by adding a little more Greek yogurt.
Avocado BLT Dip
- ½ cup Greek yogurt (3/4 cup if you like it creamier)
- 1 ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 slices turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ½ cup shredded lettuce, as topping
- In medium bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard and salt. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Add bacon, avocados, and tomatoes. Fold into yogurt mixture.
- When ready to serve, top with shredded lettuce.
- Serve with whole grain crackers or whole grain tortilla chips.
Note: If you like, add shredded cheese into the dip or as a topping.