Keep the calories at a minimum with this great tasting iced latte. If you prefer vanilla, substitute the almond extract with pure vanilla extract. If you like your coffee strong, add another 1/4 cup of coffee to the almond milk mixture.
Almond Iced Coffee
Makes 1 serving
- ½ cup brewed strong coffee or 1 tablespoon instant coffee (dark roast)
- 1 1/3 cups almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia
- ice cubes
- Brew coffee, if using, and let cool for few minutes.
- Pour almond milk in large glass.
- Add almond extract, stevia, and cooled coffee (or instant coffee)
- Add ice cubes and enjoy.
Pingback: Getting Your Healthy Coffee Fix | Aspire, Perspire, Nourish Yourself