Turkey breast is a lean, high quality protein that contains all the essential amino acids. It also has vitamin B-6 and B-12, niacin, choline, selenium and zinc. Try the tasty recipe we have for you this week.
For PDF copy of recipe, Herbed Turkey Breast
Makes 4 servings
- 2 pounds Turkey breast, skin-on, bone-in
- 1/2 tsp Dried basil
- 1/2 tsp Dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp Dried sage
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Lime, cut into thin slices
- Mix together basil, thyme sage, chili powder and salt. Rub all over Turkey Breast.
- Add slices of lime in between skin and on top.
- Cook in 350 degree oven for 1 ½ hours or until meat thermometer registers 180 degrees.
- Cool for about 10 minutes and slice.