If the father in your family prefers a continental breakfast, bake this great tasting loaf. It goes well with coffee and tea!
For PDF copy of recipe, Carrot Peach Loaf
- 1 1/4 cups Sorghum Flour
- 11/4 cups Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Cane Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch Salt
- 3/4 cup Carrots, grated (2 small carrots)
- 2 Peaches, finely chopped (peeled)
- 3 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, chopped
- In a large bowl mix flours, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix grated carrots and peaches. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix eggs, coconut milk, vinegar and coconut oil together.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture and fold gently (mixture will be very thick). Add carrots and peaches and chopped walnuts. Mix lightly.
- Transfer to two, 9 x 4 loaf pans and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.