Hot summer days and no time to cook. This quick and easy soup will nourish you in a hurry with no sweating over the stove.
For PDF copy of recipe, Chilled Coconut Butternut Squash Soup
- 1 cup butternut squash, cooked
- 1 cup coconut milk (we used full fat)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- ½ tsp red curry paste
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp pepper
- pinch of salt
- Steam butternut squash or bake in oven. Let cool.
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until well mixed and creamy.
- Store in refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour before serving in a bowl or cup.
- Enjoy with quinoa salad for added proten.