A no-fuss dinner for your day off! Tasty meatloaf that you can prepare ahead of time. Leftovers make great meatloaf sandwiches.
For PDF copy of recipe, Turkey Meatloaf
Makes 1 loaf
- 500 g Turkey, ground
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Onion, finely minced
- 1 clove Garlic, finely minced
- 1 cup Mushrooms, finely minced
- 1 tbsp each Fresh Basil, Thyme, Oregano or 1/2 tsp dried
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- Melt butter in skillet. Add onions, garlic, mushrooms, basil, thyme and oregano. Cook for 10 minutes or until browned. Let cool.
- In medium bowl, add ground turkey and cooled onion mixture. Mix until blended. Place in lightly greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350º F for 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees.