Add one more great bok choy recipe to your recipe box! It is easy to prepare and filled with other delicious vegetables.
Bok Choy and Vegetable Medley
For PDF copy of recipe, Bok Choy and Veggie Medley
Serves 3 – 4
- 1/4 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs bok choy, chopped
- 4-6 kale leaves, chopped and stems removed
- 3 beets, cooked and quartered
- 4-6 mushrooms, quartered
- 4-6 grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 tsp basil or italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or Bragg Liquid Aminos Soy Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onion, carrots, and red pepper with grapeseed oil for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped kale, bok choy and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add basil, salt and pepper.
- Add beets, mushrooms, and grape tomatoes and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add balsamic vinegar or Bragg and mix. Keep heat on for 1 minute and then cover with lid.
- Keep warm until ready to serve.
You can serve this as a side dish to complement your chicken, fish or tofu. Alternatively, add quinoa to increase the protein content and eat as a meal on its own.