Quick, easy, wholesome…breakfast in a snap!
For PDF copy of recipe, Breakfast Cereal
- 1 tbsp almonds
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1/2 cup hot water (or more, depending on preference)
All nuts and seeds should be natural, unroasted, unsalted
- Grind almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, flaxseeds, sesame seeds in a coffee grinder or food processor until they resemble coarse crumbs.
- Put ground nuts and seeds in a bowl. Add hemp hearts, coconut flakes, raisins.
- Add 1/2 cup hot water to nut blend, stir and eat.
- Use dried cranberries or goji berries
- Use other natural nuts or seeds such as pecans, brazil nuts, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds
- Use cold or warm almond milk instead of water