Need more omega 3 fats in your diet? Make this salmon recipe a regular in your meal planning. We love that it’s tasty, healthy, and a snap to make.
Orange Maple Baked Salmon
- 4, 4 oz Wild Sockeye Salmon Fillets (skin on or off)
For Orange Maple Syrup Sauce:
- ½ large orange
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Add sauce ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place salmon fillets in a parchment lined baking dish and add sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until cooked.