Just like your Valentine’s Day message, make dessert a simple, sweet indulgence to celebrate life with all the special people in your life.
For PDF copy of recipe, Simple Chocolate Sauce
- 2 tbsp nut butter (use sunflower butter or tahini for a nut free alternative)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 drops stevia or 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut milk (or more depending on how thick you like it)
- Mix all ingredients together and serve with fresh cut up fruit of choice.
- Can be prepared ahead of time and stored in fridge. Bring to room temperature before serving or heat up slightly.