Great ingredients and easy to make. Good combination for clean eating!
Turkey & Asparagus Pasta Toss
For PDF copy of recipe, Turkey and Asparagus Pasta Toss
- 400 grams Turkey breast (skinless, boneless), cut into bite size chunks
- 1 large Carrot, thinly sliced
- 3 Green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms, chopped
- 16 Asparagus spears, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 cup Baby spinach
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Vegetable stock
- 2 tsp Basil, dried
- 1 1/2 tbsps Olive Oil
- 2 cups Quinoa Pasta
- Cook asparagus in pasta water for about 5 minutes. Remove from water and set aside. (Use the same water to cook pasta).
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and toss in 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Sauté turkey breast in 1/2 tbsp olive oil. Cook for 10 minutes or until browned. Add lemon juice.
- Add sliced carrots, chopped onions, mushrooms, cooked asparagus, spinach, dried basil. Cook until vegetables are soft, but not overcooked. Add vegetable stock and cook until stock comes to a boil.
- Add pasta to mixture and toss until mixed.
- Serve immediately.
Pingback: Spring Cleaning: Four Weeks to Jump Start Your Healthy Life! | Aspire, Perspire, Nourish Yourself