A fresh summer salad that you can take to any potluck picnic or dinner party.
For PDF copy of recipe, 3 Bean Salad
- 1 cup Chickpeas
- 1 cup White Kidney Beans
- 1 cup Romano Beans
- 1/2 Red Pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 Yellow Pepper, finely chopped
- 2 Green Onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Carrot, finely chopped
- 1 Peach, ripe and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Fresh Cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Water
- Add dressing ingredients into a small mason jar. Shake and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the rest of the ingredients. Add dressing and refrigerate for a least 1 hour or overnight so flavors can blend. Mix before serving.
- If using canned beans rinse them under cold water and drain well before using.
- Save the other half of the canned beans by placing in a mason jar or baggy and freeze for future use.
- Use different kind of beans.
- Grill or sauté the vegetables for a different taste