If you’re looking for a grain-free pancake recipe then give this one a try. The texture of this pancake is very soft so make them small for easier handling.
Coconut Flour Pancakes
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup Arrowroot Flour
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Ground White Chia Seeds
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 4 tbsp Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- In a bowl combine coconut flour, arrowroot flour, baking soda, chia seeds and cinnamon until well blended.
- Combine the coconut milk with the maple syrup. Add the liquid to the dry mixture and stir until smooth. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Fold in the blueberries and then cook on an oil-brushed skillet or griddle.
- Substitute almond milk or regular milk instead of coconut milk
- Substitute ground golden flaxseed for the chia seeds
Author: Aspire Perspire Nourish Yourself
You must be logged in to post a comment.