Warm up your body and soul with this easy to make fruit crisp. This is a new sweet recipe to add to your ‘good’ comfort food list.
For PDF copy of recipe, Apple Cran-Blueberry Crisp
- 2 cups apples, chopped
- 1 cup cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water (omit if using frozen fruit)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds (hemp hearts)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- In an 8 x 8 baking dish mix chopped apples, cranberries and blueberries together. Add cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of the maple syrup, and mix. Add water if using fresh fruit.
- In a small bowl mix the rolled oats, hemp seeds, coconut oil, and 2 tablespoons of the maple syrup.
- Sprinkle oat mixture on top of fruit.
- Cook at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.