Spring is here! Time to dust off the grill and try this delicious recipe. Cut your dinner preparation time by marinading the beef the night before. You can also substitute pork or chicken.
For a PDF copy, Grilled Beef Skewers PDF
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/8/ cup rice vinegar
- 1/8 cup Bragg (or low sodium soy sauce)
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley (or basil or oregano or thyme)
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds of beef tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- Place all ingredients in ziplock bag, seal and shake to mix marinade with beef.
- Allow to marinade in fridge for at least 3 hours.
- When ready to cook, thread beef on prepared skewers.
- Grill on medium-high to desired doneness. Alternatively, bake at 400 degrees F on wire rack on top of drip tray for 25 to 30 minutes for medium to well done.