Want a little something to go with your morning need for sweetness? This banana bread is not too sweet so if you like it sweet, add some of our homemade Pineapple Cherry Jam or other topping of choice.
For PDF of recipe, Banana Orange Cranberry Bread
1 Large Loaf
2 cups gluten-free flour
1/4 cup ground flaxseed
1/4 cup hulled hemp seeds
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
3 ripe bananas, mashed
1/4 cup maple syrup
3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup orange juice
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350º F.
- In large bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
- In medium bowl, whisk together wet ingredients.
- Gently mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Do not over mix.
- Fold cranberries into mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared 8 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350º F for 45 to 50 minutes.