Want a treat? Chocolate Chunk Cookies will satisfy your sugar fix even though the recipe has little added sugar.
For PDF copy of recipe, Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Makes 24 small cookies
- 1 1/2 cup Oats (quick cooking)
- 1 cup Sorghum Flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa
- 4 tbsp Cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup Extra dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- In large bowl mix oats, sorghum flour, cocoa, sugar and baking powder.
- In separate bowl mix egg, almond milk, coconut oil, vanilla extract and apple cider vinegar.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients. Lightly mix. Add chocolate and mix until blended.
- On parchment lined baking sheet scoop out 1 1/2 tablespoon of dough, about 1/2 inch apart. Flatten with back of fork.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. Let cool on rack.